Flight investigation of cockpit-displayed traffic information utilizing coded symbology in an advanced operational environment
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Office, Publisher: For sale by the National Technical Information Service] in Washington, D.C, [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Airplanes -- Control systems.,
- Air traffic control -- Electronic equipment.
|Statement||Terrence S. Abbott ... [et al.].|
|Series||NASA technical paper -- 1684., AVRADCOM technical report -- 80-B-4.|
|Contributions||Abbott, Terence S., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Office., Langley Research Center., Army Research and Technology Laboratories (U.S.). Structures Laboratory.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||28 p. :|
|Number of Pages||28|
- Billiards and snooker
- 33d division, A. E. F., from its arrival in France until the armistice with Germany, November 11, 1918.
- Health restord
- Sharia in the Constitutions of Afghanistan, Iran And Egypt
- Decentralized authoritarianism in China
- Oprah Winfrey
- Justice (Northern Ireland) Bill.
- survey of Leytonstone recreation centre
- Write and speak better
- A collection of psalms and hymns and spiritual songs
- Radical fictions and the novels of Norman Mailer
- Census of Agriculture Act of 1996
- Taking minutes of meetings
- The first book of Africa
- The Columbia Dictionary of Political Biography
- How to talk with your dog
- Oliver Cromwell.
- Basic electronics for scientists
- A HACKS PROGRESS
- Troubleshooting process plant control